Photo submissions now open!
Would you like to see one of your photographs in the calendar?
Your name and the photo's title will also be featured.
The calendar will be used to celebrate and promote the beauty of Saughton Park. Its main function will be to encourage community interest and pride in the park.
You are invited to submit a maximum of 5 photos per person to be considered for inclusion in the calendar, with the following guidelines:
• photos must have been clearly taken in Saughton Park. The unique structures or layouts of the park should be featured or be identifiable.
• If submitting a photo containing identifiable human subjects, all contributors declare that those subjects (or in the case of infants, their parent or guardian) approve of their image being shared publicly.
• Photos should be in landscape format
• Please provide a JPEG file from your camera or phone, or if the image was captured on film, a file containing the scanned photo
• Photos must be your own work
• Image copyright remains with the photographer but by submitting the image the photographer grants Friends of Saughton Park the irrevocable and permanent right to use the image in the Saughton Park Calendar 2021 and in other promotional material.
How to submit your photos
Please attach your photos to an email with your name and the photo's title and send to
30th June 2020
Images will be selected for inclusion by the Friends of Saughton Park Calendar Group whose verdict will be final.
No correspondence will be entered into.
The titles of the selected images and the photographers' names will be announced by 31st July 2020